Delivery & Returns
Standard delivery within Sweden is 1-3 business days and within EU 3-6 business days.
Rest of the world 5-9 business days.
Please note that if you resident outside EU local taxes and duties may apply and need to be payed by the customer. Check with your local tax authority for further information.
We offer free shipping to all our customers.
Your purchased item(s) will be shipped with Postnord.
Track your package
Your order will be shipped within 24h from your purchase. As soon as the order is shipped you will recieve an email with your tracking number.
If the product is lost or you notice that the item has been damaged during the transport you should immediateley report this to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you for any reason are not satisfied with your purchase, you are free to return the purchased products within 14 days from receiving the order. We strongly recommend that you return your item within 7 days of recieving your order to ensure that it arrives back to us in time.
To return your purchase please fill in the return form you received in your package and make sure that the box is safely wrapped before sending.
You are responsible for the shipping of the returned items. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
- Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since you received your order, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- All items must be returned new, unused and the garment tags still attached.
- Please note: Shipping and handling charges are not refundable
- Items that are damage, altered or not in their original condition will be sent back to the customer at their own expense.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
It’s free to exchange items for a different size or colour.
If you wish to change to another size please contact us at email@example.com and specify the new size or colour.
The new item will be shipped to you when your returned item has been recieve and checked by us.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Damage or defective items
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over 100 euro, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions